Tags

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I hate winter.

I'm in town at work, right? I get inspired, loads of ideas, characters and colours flying around my head, I get excited about leaving work and racing home to splash these ideas into Photoshop! Arriving home, I remember my bedroom is a FREEZER. It's WARMER OUTSIDE most of the time, completely destroying any and all previous inspiration. I hate winter, I can't wait for Summer to come back so I can draw in my room again, with out having to wear gloves.

Tonight I forced myself to try and sit in front of Photoshop and draw, this is what I ended up with. I'd really like to enter the HCM challenge over at CGTalk, hopefully I can get some more work done and then I can actually give it a decent go.



Apologies for the excessive use of noise. I don't like it either, but it's late. I'll fix it another day.

Also; job is great, learning lots and really enjoying this 'eating when I'm hungry because I CAN AFFORD IT NOW. YES. AWESOME.'

Until next update (unless my hands haven't frozen and snapped off in the mean time).