Tags

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New project

Lately I've been working on another podcast animation with some friends of mine. I don't want to say who or what the subject of the animation is just yet, but I can share some pictures. You can find these at:

www.facebook.com/balltiggy
https://twitter.com/#!/Balltiggy
www.balltiggy.com

They're all pretty much hosting the same stuff for now, but thought I may as well share all of the links. Balltiggy is the name I like to release my cartoons/shortfilms under, I've only made one so far, that was an animation for Hamish and Andy back in 2010. I also had my computer stolen last year and I lost all of my work on future episodes for that series, so decided to just leave it.

The next animation I'm working on features the talents of 3 of my good friends. Mike Glasswell on animation, Anand Hira on sound and Mike Hardcastle on post. This means I can to focus all of my energy on art direction and my other love; rigging! We're about to begin our first phase of animation next week, all storyboards, rigs and backgrounds are ready to go. I'm very excited and I hope it is received well as it's been super fun to make.